New Years/30's Blocks THANK YOU'S!!!!

bobbi

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes Saundra. Maybe I posted in the other section. Sorry!

Let me indicate for the record who i've rec'd from:

Thank you to ALL! :::

Sandra Marquis

Brad Wakefield

Gloria Garretson

Pamela Sperling

Holly Weisberger

Merry Jo Rembold

Barbara Goodson

Trish McComas

Patty Jo

Lyn Crump

Teresa Taylor

Pam Hish

Susan Ramey

Karol Kusmaul

I had a BIG surprise when I went to the Mailbox today. Two Squishy envelopes!!! YEAH!!

I received a lovely block from Peggy Lucas. I love the GMFG block. I am in the process of making a quilt with hexagons, which I call my Soccer quilt, as it was the perfect project to take with me when watching the Kids at Soccer games/training or sitting through their Piano and Flute lessons. I consider it a LONG term project and have given myself a limit of 10 years to complete (I only have two years left.... Yikes!!!)

My other block was from Karen Leseur. I love the mega colour combinations in it. The colour placing creates such an interesting look.

Thank you very much for my Blocks Ladies!!

Regards,

I just got back in to town and found two letters in the mail :). I want to thank both Peggy Lucas and Karen Lesueur.

Peggy - I love the block! How fabulous and you did it by hand. I love it!

Karen - I have some bad news about your block. It seems there was an accident with the post office and the envelope was ripped and the block was missing. Very sad. I am glad the note made it otherwise I wouldn't have known who it was from, the address was missing to. I do appreciate you sending me a block though. Don't worry that I don't have enough blocks because I made extra in case something happened so I am good. Maybe someone can post a picture because I would love to see what you made...

I'm really sorry that I haven't posted thank yous for the last blocks I received. I'm usually very good about that, but I haven't been on this site in almost a month except to pick up a U2U. Please forgive me for being rude and not thanking you all for these beautiful blocks. I'll take pictures and post them also in the picture thread.

I received blocks from Bobbi Patillo, Karen Lesueur, Peggy Lucas, and Karen Simons. They are absolutely beautiful, each one. Thanks again.

Archived