New Years/30's Blocks THANK YOU'S!!!!

bobbi

I finally made it to the post office after being at MQX for a week....I would like to say HUGE thank yous to Peggy Lucas and Karen Simmons...your blocks arrived well and have now crawled out of their surand wrap ;)....thanks so much for the pretty blocks. ALL that I have received so far are going to play very well togethers...I have four left to receive and I can start planning the master piece.

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be sending out my 17 by monday.

going to:

holly weisberger

diane brodin

merry jo rembold

karol kusmaul

gloria garretson

brad wakesfield

patty jo weightmas

teresa taylor

barbara goodson

trish mccomas

saundra marquis

susan ramey

lyn crump

pam hish

pamela sperling

sheri butler

sylvia blissett

i have had fun doing these! i hope you all enjoy them.

i have to confess i had to use two different muslins in the block, i can tell a little bit that one is a tiny bit lighter. i hope you cant tell if anyof you want me to i will make you another one

thanks again this has been fun.

brendalee

ps i had foot surgery yesterday so excuse the messy typing

Brendalee...you will not be sending blocks to the same people who will be sending to you.... It was done on purpose so that you aren't exchanging blocks, but getting blocks and giving blocks to different people....

Also you should only have 16 to send out not 17, unless your on a list with extras....

Hi BrendaLee - The PattyJo Weightmas that you have on your list is really me. Somehow, that last name got in there but it's really me, so could you send that to PattyJo Noonan!!! these computers are great, but once in awhile, a gremlin sneeks in and messes things up. I'm looking forward to getting a beautiful block from you.:)

My thank yous went to the following Ladies, in no particular order:

1. Roberta Wright

2. Bobbie

3. Bev Hogan

4. Jennifer Ward

5. Sylvia

6. Jeanne Rumans

7. Bonnie Botts

20 Feb - More thanks

8. Marjorie Wakefield

11 March

9. Many thanks Bonnie Russell

And a lovely block from:

10. Janice Davies

Since then I have also received lovely blocks form the following ladies:

11. karen Leseur

12. Peggy Lucas

13. Bobbi Patillo

I am a very happy girl!!

I just wanted to let the 1930's block participants who had Martha Provencher on their original lists know that I had taken over her spot. I believe Teresa emailed or U2U'd the ammended lists to the affected people when I came on board. She dropped out in Dec or January and I filled in her spot at that time. If any of you have Martha's name on your list, kindly send me the block. If you need my address send me an email or U2U and I'll reply promptly. Thanks.

People have been singing that song to me since it came out when I was in elementary school and at the time had no idea what Dolly was even singing about. Funny how some song just never go away.

Glad you ladies like your block. I only have three more to receive to complete my set.

One of my favorite American Idols got voted off this season, I think way too early. She sang Jolene that night. I thought she did a good job. I just figured most people didn't know the song or maybe didn't like Dolly. It was country night. Anyway, I hadn't heard the song in years.

We watch Idol every week - my question to the both of you - Do you ever vote? I only have once. Millions of people vote each week, yet I've never talk to anyone that does religiously every week for their favorite pick.

Adams "Mad World" song gave me goose bumps he was so awesome. I have to agree, I think Adam will be our next American Idol.

I've watched from the beginning season and I'm sorry to say I have never voted....

I'm so amazed at the progression of talent over the years... What I love about Adam is that he's edgy, but is also an old fashioned gentleman when appropriate. Hope he stays that way...

I just think he's brilliant!

I have watched since the beginning too and have only voted once, 3 years ago. My sister said she voted this season. I don't know how often she votes, but I don't think it is often. I have a theory that it is only younger people than me voting and I think they text. I am 47. I think I might vote more often but I always record it and watch back later so I can fast forward through Paula. I know I am bad... I don't like commercials either.

Roberta, I guess we should have started a new post (we're a little off the New Year's block subject)

BUT... we do the same thing - record and fast forward. Every week my DH comments on Paula and how she tries to use words to big for herself and over talks. I love Simon, straight shooter.

I'm also 47 yet you look much younger than me in your avatar. You look closer to 27!

Archived