Favorite Curse Word

I think there is a tiger behind that big smile of Shana's... I'd hate to cross her, especially on the road!

I'm pretty laid back and calm about things, but Margie gets a little frustrated some times and lets things slip that the kids shouldn't hear. I've learned that when she cusses, it's an early warning system that provides me a little time to dive for cover before a pair of scissors goes flying past.

I think Mary Beth is a "thrower" too, if I remember a past post.

And, Kreacher, how about "son-of-a-stitch"...?

Ferdydirtz is a good one when working around kids. Or nutso, as in "I'm going NUTSO!"

Here's how I look at curse words. Think of the first letter they start with and the last letter of the word.

That is one reason they are so bold when uttered - they have consonants at both ends. It's sure not like saying "good day".

Right?

LOL Honestly I have to tell you that most of the time when I am quilting the words I curse it is usually saying something to myself "Oh Shana, you big dummy!" or "Shana you are such a dork" ... you get the picture. Or it's "Durn it, Shana I can't believe you sometimes...sheesh!!!" :o Most of the times I am cursing at myself. The dogs are used to hearing it and pretty much roll their eyes at me or they just sleep through it.

Yes, I have been known to throw a few things....rulers when I hit them....I slap scissors and will live with that wound for a while...if I had know stab wounds heal on the outside and not on the inside I would have hung my scissors in a different place when I slapped my machine :) I try not to say the bad words - they just don't come out right....I sound really stupid saying them and I feel even worse if I try to say them. I don't even know what I say when I get to that point. I kind of glaze over and something comes out kind of like that kid on "A Christmas Story" :D

Archived