New Here With Questions

OK, my Liberty will not be here until September, and I do need to raise some cash...so....post here where you are, I will map out the stops and let you know when I can be at your house. You will each get 2 massages, one on the way out, and one on the way back. Linda Steller gets 2 back to back, since she is the turning point in the trip.

I am a non smoker, love cats and dogs, not as fond of children, and will eat almost anything if there is chocolate in it, on it or next to it....

I will bring my table ,and massage between chocolate and machine quilting courses....:D

Cynthia

Guest Linda S

Sounds good to me Cynthia! By the time you get here, my Liberty will be set up so you could test drive her. ;)

Actually - the house looks like the construction zone that it is -- I'd faint if I had company!

Linda

Hi Cynthia, Want to come to my house??? My shoulders could really use you!!!! (grins)

Usually quilting doesn't bother me but am doing a bunch of SID and then little stipples around embroidery. So far I'm loving how it's turning out. jeri

You know, you only get one body. So treat it well. Yes, exercises are important, you can do them with those 1 lb vegetable cans or a broom stick handle. I love my big ball. Take a few minutes every hour to step away from your machines and stretch. I roll down like I'm going to touch my toes (bend your knees) and really stretch out those back and shoulder muscles. Keep drinking lots of water. Take that broomstick over your head and tip left and right (don't do this in your room where you can hit light fixtures). Do twists from your waist to the right and to the left (I'm old enough to remember Jack LaLane, do you?). Put your hands on your hips tip right,tip left, now stretch your left arm over your head and tip right and visa-versa. Drink lots of water (I said that right?).

HOT tub, epsom salts, and more glasses of cold water.

I should do workshops....

cynthia:P

Hi Jean, I think you are the person from Dawn's class in Feb. and I lost your card. I was going to give you an e-mail address from someone out near you. I was wrong anyway and they don't live ion Calif. but I couldn't e-mail you to tell you that, I'm so sorry. Jeri

Let's see Cynthia I should be in New York State about the first of middle of August where is that on your schedule....Don't have a Liberty for you to play on, but you can play on the older ULT-II and there is always chocolate in my house.

Bonnie

Oh, and yeah I remember Jack as well.....my mommy and I use to do his stuff in front of the TV when I was little, I think that is why now I can't stand to excerise, but would love to look like he does now. Have you seen him lately....looks really great for early 90's

B

Archived