CORRECTION! Lecture circuit in Oct/RI & Ohio

SherryRogers

Hello Friends

I have added a lecture circuit to my up-comming 2009 adventures.

I have a 60 min. Powerpoint presentation/ trunk show on Ink-Lique to offer and it is jammed pack with great stuff.

I have several lectures scheduled already. I will be doing my first in Idaho at the Boise Basin Quilers Guild next week and I will be doing several others in mid October in Rhode Island. These lectures will be followed by hands on workshops at the studio of Pat Harrison (no relation).

From there I am planning to go directly to Columbiana, Ohio to teach several workshops at QUILTING WITH MACHINES beginning October 22-24th. http://www.quiltingwithmachines.com/teachers/

I wanted to throw all this out there in case someone else wanted me while I was in the hood.

If you are interested in contracting me, please let me know.

Thank you.

Sherry....you will only be about 3 hours away from me...send me the information of when and where, and I will pencil you into my 2009 calendar and be there if at all possible...would love to meet in person after all the help you have given me via phone conversations....

Sherry, I have a friend with a lovely Bed and Breakfast in Maine. Near Freeport, home of LL Bean. I have been telling her for a while that she should have a quilting presentation/workshop at her B&B. Would you consider going up to Maine? If I had to guess she is about a 3 hour drive from RI. The end of September/Oct is also fall foliage time. It's beautiful up there at that time of year.

Dianne

Hi Dianne

Anything we can work out directly before RI could would work best for me. I have to be in Ohio on the 21st- 24th.

Feel free to call me and maybe we can work out a plan.

206 412-4720

Originally posted by DB

Sherry, I have a friend with a lovely Bed and Breakfast in Maine. Near Freeport, home of LL Bean. I have been telling her for a while that she should have a quilting presentation/workshop at her B&B. Would you consider going up to Maine? If I had to guess she is about a 3 hour drive from RI. The end of September/Oct is also fall foliage time. It's beautiful up there at that time of year.

Dianne

For Crying out loud, I dont know why I can seem t get this right! My bad AGAIN!! Of course NQA is in May, at least I have the right dates written on my planner..maybe I should look at it next time I write dates! Sorry and thank you so much for pointing that out Sandy.

quote]Originally posted by sandyquilts

NQA is June 17-20 in Columbus, Ohio

Archived