Fruits of the Spirit

Great job Merry Jo, love the feathers..one of my favorite books is by Christal Carter, A Childs Garden of Quilts.. I made 2 of the log cabin Lion quilts..this is a fun book for childrens quilts, but I don't think it's in print anymore. You are so lucky to have her as a customer..

Christal spoke at the Glendale Guild when I was a member there and she is a hoot.. there is a picture of the Lion quilt from her book on my website..fun. fun, fun

Merry Jo, Your quilting is exquisite!! The quilt...well, what superlative would you like? The workmanship is amazing and the design gorgeous. I don't know how many people would tackle this challenge but one would have to have lots of patience...I think that's a virtue...goes with Fruits of the Spirit.:)

She should enter this is one of the national shows....for both of you!

Judi,

Christal was in the annex building. There was a walk through and another whole room of venders. Wow, it was amazing to see it hanging there along with another one I quilted for her. There was so much interest in the quilt that she's going to develope the pattern and have it for next year at Road. She still has all the drawings. I don't think she's ever entered one of her quilts in a show. They sure are something. She's an amazing artist.

Archived