NEW from Quilters Dream

Morning, this isn't an ad but I got Quilters Dream Newsletter yesterday and they announced two new products and will have samples in the near future: Be the first to receive a sample of DREAM ORIENT - A Luxurious Blend of Bamboo, Silk, Cotton, and Botanic Tencel® A dreamy batting made from a blend of natural, environmentally friendly fibers, producing a unique batting that is luxurious and truly exquisite. The blending of Bamboo, Silk, Cotton, and Botanic Tencel® brings together the most desirable qualities of softness, durability, warmth, and breathability making Dream Orient a batting beyond compare. - Call or E-mail to receive a free sample of Dream Orient as soon as it is available!

DREAM COTTON RUNNER ROLL Perfect for table runners, placemats, miniatures, & many crafts Available in Natural Request and Select lofts 18" wide x 30 yards

I love Quilter's Dream products. I like their cotton (select and deluxe), the lofty Puff and of course, their wool. Yummy.

I am a little miffed about their shipping, though. I ordered 2 rolls of bamboo on 11 Dec and am still waiting for it. It seems that they are backlogged. Hmmm, the normal 7 -10 day turn around is already long enough. I think this happened last year, too. That is one of the reasons that I buy bulk. I bought 2 rolls of Puff in Dec 2007 and I used the last of it in November. I still have a few of the bagged Puffs as a last resort.

Connie, the Dream Orient sounds wonderful. I'll have to try that.

Archived