Open House in Krefeld Marki-Mark the rooster in the henhouse

Merete, Those are fabulous!! I keep looking and I can't see where you trace back to make the feathers as you go along the spine.

Do you go up the feather, over the curved top ..back over the top.. make the next feather bump and come down then up the 3rd and repeat.??

Hope that makes sense to someone out there!

Well,

I am finally back in Iowa today, but my luggage is apparently having too good a time in Germany, as it is STILL in Munich!

When it finally shows up at my doorstep, I will retrieve my camera (provided it is still in the suitcase--I forgot I had tucked it inside a shoe at Claudia's shop before I repacked my teaching supplies) and share photos of all the European girls having fun with their quilting.

If you are ever planning a trip to Europe, be sure to include a stop in Krefeld to see Claudia and her staff. They are wunderbar!

......it were 10 days of excitement,enthusiasm und creativity!!!!Ladies...... I CAN TELL YOU!:D:cool:;)

But now....those days are over....very or too fast???? BOTH!!!;):cool:

Thank you all for joining our wonderful group and I hope everyone has had a safe trip home! And I hope to see you all again soon!:)

Thank you Dawn and Mark for teaching your wonderful classes - everyone enjoyed it!

Please have a look at my webshot-album http://community.webshots.com/user/claudiapfeil

to see how much fun we have had and how creative everyone was !;):D:cool:

To give you a sneek peak.......here is a picture of the " Patchwork on a Longarm Class"

Have a great weekend......

Claudia Pfeil from Germany

post--13461901081511_thumb.jpg

Archived