Music Lovers? Can you help?

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes - I will be in Michagan and Illinois in March - I have no details from my hotel room - but wait...I can find it....

here - I GOT IT!!

March 4-8, 2009 - Morris, Illinois

Pieces From The Heart Quilt Guild is hosting Karen McTavish during

their quilt show. She will be teaching five classes as well as presenting

a lecture on Wholecloth & Trapunto which includes a trunk show. The Quilt

Show classes (PFTHQS) begin Wednesday March 4, 2009. Classes are March

4-7, 2009 and the show is March 7-8, 2009. Karen's class location:

Bethlehem Lutheran Church, 202 W. Jefferson, Morris, Illinois. Quilt Show

Location: Jennifer’s Gardens Reception Hall / 555 W. Gore Rd. / Morris,

Illinois. For more information contact Alice Sokolinski at:

Sokolinski@sbcglobal.net or visit the website at:

www.PiecesFromTheHeartQuiltGuild.com

this is all the info I have on the Michigan gig....

March 24-25, 2009 - Mt. Pleasant, Michigan

Mid Michigan Quilters’ Guild is sponsoring Karen McTavish for a 1-hour lecture/trunk show on Tuesday, March 24, 2009 at 7:00 p.m. Location: Commission on Aging Building, 2200 Lincoln Road, Mt. Pleasant, Michigan. Also offered on Wednesday, March 25, 2009 is a class: Mastering McTavishing Certification & Victorian Feathers Combo. Contact Judy Hunt at 989-644-3165 or via email at grammahunt@yahoo.com for more information.

You can't believe how excited Dan is to see all the votes - looks like he's 88 votes away from 3rd place out of 120 bands across the country! this is crazy!!

Hello everyone. Tom and Dan here from Xhaust. We would like to be the ones to thank you all personally for just in the last few minutes, putting us into THIRD PLACE!! We still have a long way to go. All the voting you have done so far has been absolutely fantastic and we just wanted to say Thank You. KEEP IT UP!!!

Tom and Dan

Xhaust

We Love Quilts... and Quilters too!

I'll be voting everyday until it closes.

The first quiting class I ever took was with Karen in Paducah when Janie Donaldson had her shop there. I had no idea what I was getting into. I was a newbie. That was the best thing I ever did. It gave me alot of confidence right off the bat. I am truly grateful to Karen for being such a wonderful person first and a terrific teacher.

PamH

Archived