Moxie Retreat

Here is the reply I got from silver falls retreat center. Please let me know if we should consider this for our retreat.

Nora, I do have availability this spring as follows:

March 13-15 with a MTG. HALL

20-22 with a MTG. HALL

27-29 with a MTG. HALL

April 3-5 with a MTG. HALL

10-12 with a MTG. HALL

May 15-17 with a MTG. HALL

22-24 with a MTG. HALL

Our prices are 62.50 per person per night double occupancy (we wont charge for the one male a single rate), and single is 82.50 per person per night single occupancy. This includes your three meals, overnight stay, linens and towels and the meeting hall. If you would like to book any of these dates please call the n umber below as we do not take reservations via the Internet. Thank you for your interest in Silver Falls Conference Center.

Hi Nora,

Those rates don't seem too bad. The May dates would work for me.

Have you checked the website for the house in Seaside that I posted. I checked their availability, and it is available quite a bit, all of May so far. Each side rents for $175 per night with a minimum of 2 nights and the 3rd night is $125. If you rent both sides there is a 5% discount. Just for comparison purposes, if 10 of us go, that is only $17.50 per night and we could pot luck food. Here is the addy again, www.houseontheprom.com

Just a thought.

Hi Linda, I did email them and I am waiting on a reply. I think that sounds really great BUT!!! then we must buy food and cook it and I want to be waited on, no phone, eat chocolate and quilt all weekend. But whatever you ladies decide is ok with me. Can we hear from some of you?. Also Jim and his wife are invited so chime in hear ok. At silver falls you can share a room for the same price we are all paying.

Nora

Millennium

Washougal WA

Hi,

The only week end I can't rearrange to go is April 12(Easter) I will go to either place but would also like to have all the food taken care of so I can just sew. And Brendalee are we doing the block thing before hand? If so what do we need to do?

I'm getting excited

Melora

Archived