MORE HELP FOR KAREN MCT & DAN!!!

SEE KARENS PREV POST. WE NEED TO KEEP VOTING GALS!!!

- the Battle of the Bands: the history of this thread so far...

Xhaust plays in Minneapolis against 15 bands live - they win and move to the next round.

Xhaust plays in Minneapolis and brings a bus of Duluthians down with them - they win 2nd place and move to the online voting.

Xhaust is thrown into the on line voting for at the end of January 2008 - with a little over a week to get votes...

They get over 2150 votes, puts them in first place and they win the online voting. Mostly due to this chat.

Xhaust is thrown into the FINAL and LAST round of voting with all the top 10's that have been in this contest for the last year, and need to get into the top ten to be considered for the grand prizes.

This is where they are at - please REPOST and send to your friends -

This is a David and Goliath story.....its going to be hard, we have to vote for them as much as you can!!

Thanks everyone for your support! They need it more than ever now~!

http://www. gorillamusic. com/25000-record-deal-contest-voting/

Warmest Wishes,

Karen McTavish

Quilter, Author, Instructor and APQS Dealer

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm finding that today I have been unable to vote and have it counted a second time, anybody else have this problem? If this is so we should change our voting focus, I would enlist more of my friends, who don't frequent any forums!! and beg them to be sure to go on once a day. It would take quite a few friends, like almost my whole contact list, I don't have many contacts on computer HA HA!! We got a lot of votes by voting multiple times per day, if that doesn't work we'll have to switch strategies and soon. Playing catchup is hard.... Willing to try anything!~

I just logged onto the site dirrect and was able to vote, but couldn't when I use the above link. If someone logs on using the attached link with in the two hours then it won't take your vote. Try going to the site from the web search and it will allow the vote to be counted.:D OHHH this is Sue Patten not sure why I am now logged in as Karen McTavish... I guess we've been traveling together soooooo much that the site is confussing us LOL LOL

I just got to 416. Back to 7th place! Who the heck is voting for the 1st band! We have work ladies! I think I figured out why Shana's link works and the other don't. If you copy the link before you vote then it opens up a clean browser page. If you copy the link after you vote then it takes you back to that last vote. I got in 4 votes today.

Archived