MORE HELP FOR KAREN MCT & DAN!!!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grrr...I have only gotten one to stick this morning....and we are getting our hinny's kicked here...at this moment we are 61 point behind the 8th place band and in 7th place...not good slidding the wrong way...

Will try again in another 2 hours and see what happens then.

Son home from college, I appealed to him for the cause. He suggested that possible that other contestants are actively using facebook, myspace, etc. judging from the number of votes. Suggested that anyone out there expand their base by posting info anywhere possible, and possibly issuing a challenge of sorts, underdog, etc. This month is very different, wish I were more computer savy, will continue to vote and try to network the news out there to new voters.

The number did not change for me this morning. I will keep trying. It only took two of my many tries yesterday.

Funny thing...I just tried again and the # did not change. But, I went down and placed a vote for the last place group - it took it. Can't figure out what is going on here.

Marilyn

They've got this on their My Space page. I've had four stick this morning. Two of them were right in a row, just went back a page and tehn straight back into it and voted again. Then an hour later I got one and just had the fourth stick. We are back up to 7th and we were down to 8th when I first started today.

Archived