Silly me -

i did a couple of quilts over the holiday and sent out 2 gifts without taking pictures.

i did have this picture on my iPhone.

My darling boys are holding it. Jeremy is on the left and Sean is on the right.

The quilt is for my neice that gave birth to a lovely baby boy this November.

Sean actually helped to make all the quilt blocks. We were doing this together for a couple of rainy days, and too much time passed. He informed me that he is too old for Sesame Street now and that we should give it to the baby.

My BABIES are growing up!!!!! sniff, sniff tear tear

Originally posted by JuliaDay

.......He informed me that he is too old for Sesame Street now and that we should give it to the baby...My BABIES are growing up!!!!! sniff, sniff tear tear

Hey, I'm 46 and I'm not too old for Sesame Street! :P I think Grover is adorable. And Ernie and Bert crack me up!!!

Cute quilt, Julia. It's wonderful that you and your boys did this together as a project and are all giving it as a gift for the baby Samantha. They are understanding the true meaning if giving from the heart. These boys will remember this quilt forever. :) You made my day. Thanks for sharing.

Cute young men and cute quilt.. wish I knew the characters.. hate to admit I don't. Well, top right one is I think Cookie Monster? or is he/she purple?

Nm.. gks are mid to late teens..I'm too old to play with anything but a big snuggly teddy bear.. even if he snores, has bad breath at night and hogs the blankets. LOL

Rita