Where Do I Ship My Millie to for Service

Miley

APQS recommends sending your head back to the factory for service every 3-4 years - sooner if you are having a problem that they can't figure out over the phone (doesn't happen very often!;))

Mine went to the factory last October as a 3½-yr-old, but it traveled with me on the plane, as I was going the the Machine Maintenance Class. You might call Linda at APQS - she's the shipping guru - she might be able to tell you the most efficient/least expensive method of shipping.

We suggest using UPS, although Fed-Ex is a good company to use as well. Insure the machine head for $1500 - UPS has been great in getting the heads here with little or no damage - it is most important to make sure the handles and axles are protected - either wrapped in bubble wrap, enclosed in a box that will fit inside the box with the machine head, or some spare batting that you don't want back. If you can include some kind of note as to what your issues are, and contact phone numbers where we can get a hold of you, that will speed the process once it gets here for servicing.

Usually machines are here at the factory less than a week - the upcoming rep rally next week will slow that time a bit - I will be teaching all week, and Christy will be on the phones, so there won't be anyone in the service room, unless Christy has a slow day with incoming calls. Any major issues with bearings will add a few days to it's stay, as it will go to the machinist down the road for those types of repairs.

I am updating the checklist to show the shipping address, but in case you need it, here it is:

APQS

ATTN: Service Dept.

23398 Highway 30 East

Carroll, IA 51401

Archived