HELP! Problem with Liberty

My Liberty was setup yesterday. It felt draggy but was working ok. I have been working with it today and it REALLY drags (I have adjusted the wheels, cleaned the tracks and wheels, etc) and I noticed that the needleup is unbelieveably slow and the stitches per inch doesn't work in the front and the needle goes wild swinging back and forth on the back. The machine moves better in manual mode so I am thinking that the problem is in the handlebars and stitch regulated mode. What do you all think? Any other suggestions of what I could do? Marion:o

Make sure you have all the connections connected correctly. Sometimes during shipment the screw that makes the needle go up and down gets out of adjustment. All machines move better in manual mode as far as I am concerned:D:D:D and I have owned 3 APQS's and one Gammill in my quilting career.

Call Amy on Monday at APQS. She is usually in the office by 8 am central time. She'll have you up and going in no time. She is great to work with and so is Christi.

Cheryl

The needle up needle down can be adjusted easily. I had to adjust mine when it arrived. One of the reps on this forum sent me the instructions on how to do it I agree with the other ladies, sounds like there is a connection loose.

Don't fret! Amy is great and will help you. Amy walked me through all kinds of things to fix another problem I had. And All was well in the end. Make sure you have a screwdriver ready when you call her!

Archived