Help Me Finish Myrna's New DVD

Finally, I'm about to wrap up another DVD from Myrna. I hope to have it ready for Myrna to have it available to sell within the next few weeks.

This one was so fun to do. It's called Creating Spaces and in it Myrna takes a small quilt, about wall hanging size, which has several large blank spaces and she creates many smaller spaces and then shows myriads of ways to fill them in to create a really fun end product. Even though I'm a video producer, not a quilter, taping this and then editing it makes me want to try one myself. My wife, Jeanne, is piecing together a couple for herself and I asked her to put a couple together for me to experiment with. I can't wait.

But, the reason I am posting on here is I need your help on finishing the DVD. I need to know if you want me to put a couple of minutes of outtakes and/or bloopers on the DVD. Even though it will take me some additional time for searching and editing I'm willing to do it if enough of you want me to.

Let me know if you want:

Only the funny ones (Bloopers)

Only the mistakes (Outtakes)

Both

None

If enough of you want it I will add it. It will be under a separate menu item so you can chose to watch it or not.

I look forward to hearing from you on this.

Archived