Help Me Finish Myrna's New DVD

All of it! You can call it "Myrna Exposed" or "What Not To Do" on the menu! I'm sooo excited to get a Creating Spaces lesson, this has been on my list of classes to take crom Myrna some day.

We need pics when you finish your quilt, you always say this everytime you finish a new dvd for Myrna, don't you think it's time to Just Do It? LOL!

Myrna: met you at houston, bought milli, sent for your dvds, they absolutely helped me more than you'll ever know. Please be sure to let us know when your next is available, I'll be first in line to buy. You are a true inspiration , hope to take a class someday! Thanks for your smiles and help on DVD and the forums. I really like your new look too.

Okay!!!! The voting seems to be pretty one sided :D so I guess I'll start working on the blooper/outtakes chapter today.

I think Jeanne and I will go buy some material today also so Jeanne can piece these together and we can get working on ours.

I will post photos when I get it done.

Thanks for the feedback!

• 1 month later...

So many of you responded about putting in the bloopers that I spent a little extra time on them. The DVD is officially done and "in the can". You'll get to see Myrna at her best and at her worst. I laugh everytime I watch those bloopers, and I'm the one who taped them.

I think Creating Spaces is a great DVD (Over 2 hours of really good stuff) and I hope you enjoy it as well as the bloopers.

I learn more from making (and watching) the mistakes rather than learning and watching teachers showing only perfection. I vote for mistakes. Plus, it's fun to see Myrna giggle and laugh and work her way through fixing what she goofed up.

Now wouldn't that be a great DVD idea? Something titled "What not to do and here's why we don't do it this way..." Maybe I can be a special guest in the DVD. Surely I've made about every mistake there is to make.

I agree with putting it all in. I want to see all the bloopers and mistakes too. She is so funny when she does make a mistake and then gets herself out of it and goes on.....I love that. So when we can learn just as much from making mistakes and laughing at ourselves it is just as important as being as good as we can be. We may not be perfect but we keep trying and laughing at ourselves is very good.

I want to put my order in for the mistakes and bloopers and the Creating Spaces DVD as soon as they are available. May have to talk to you about that this week Myrna.;)

Archived