30's SWAP BLOCK- THANK YOU LISTS

love2qlt4u

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All my blocks have now been sent!! YEAH!!! :P I had writer's cramp form addressing all the customs forms and security details!

Here is a photo of the ones that left:

2993486290103574739S425x425Q85.jpg

And:

2292418050103574739S425x425Q85.jpg

The Ladies who need to be on the look out next week are:

Rita Kilpatrick

Maree Ratcliff

Cindy Lowe

Kristie Watson

Nadia Wilson

Marylyn Jones

Celia Swan

Sue O'Brien

Denise Cornett

Laura Kroeker

April Wright

Marlette Lousin

Karen Bennett

Geri Smit

BrendaLee Hauenshield

Holly Weisberger

Silvia Blissett

If I have missed anyone............ please let me know!! I have had lots of things happening lately and my mind has been like a sieve!

Many thanks,

Several have emailed me because they are still missing a block or two.

Remember, I am the organizer; but not a miracle worker.

If you have not received a block from somebody I have two pieces of advice.

1. Be patient. There may be extenuating circumstances that we don't know about.

2. Understand that this happens every time we do one of these swaps. I have NEVER received all my blocks. I was hoping this time would be different. That's why the rules are different for the NEXT SWAP (see separate post topic)

Wasn't the dead line the end of May? Or did I get it wrong? I still have a few here that I have to get to the post office and I'm still expecting 1 or 2, but I thought there were a few weeks left to this swap.

Dianne

Originally posted by cmoore1223

The Queen of Procrastination is of course still working on hers! They are coming, I've never reneged on a swap yet!

Love you all!

Nope never crossed my mind I wouldn't get one from you Coleen.......and sometimes its okay to procrastinate....the better blocks sometimes come out of that.:P

• 2 weeks later...

Hi April

Mine will take a little longer to get here so I have to be patient. Will definitely let you know as soon as I get it.

I certainly hope the postie is nice to me next week as I know both of my last 2 blocks have been posted.

My grandmothers voice is in my head, "patience Dear, good things come to those who wait":)

Archived