Let's Make Him #1...Again!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like we are done! I wonder if this means they go into 2009 or will get something for being in the top 10 and be done. Karen and Danny fill us in!

$25,000 Record Deal & US City Tour Contest Voting

Winners of the 2008 $25,000 Record Deal contest and 25 city US Tour will be annouced this week. Please stop back later this evening to vote for your favorite bands for the 2009 contest. All bands that recieved over 1000 votes in the 2008 Finals will automatically be entered in to the 2009 contest.

Thank you for supporting your bands!

Yepper I do believe Joann is correct its now between the top 10, but I don't think its a voting process for that...it will be up to Gorilla Music to decide the winner from the 10.

here is what it said on the site:

Starting February 1st, GorillaMusic.com will be open for finals voting!! Music fans have 28 days to vote for their favorite finalist as much as possible. On February 28th at 11:59pm, voting will be closed. The top ten bands with the most votes will be submitted to a panel for an evaluation. Criteria being evaluated are online votes, past Gorilla Music shows, quality of songs, and ability to tour. Two bands out of the ten will be selected for the grand prize and second place.

Also its said that TONIGHT that they would be announcing the winners.

Archived