For a laugh

WELL, I'll be I didn't even know that the bra's had been put online. This was a challenge that our state guild had at the fall retreat and I guess it kind of took on a life of it's own, being toured all over the state. Sorry, to say that I did not get to make one for the contest, but we had a large number who did and they were all great. We have a great time at this retreat every year. Remember the quilted FJ Cruiser cover from the same retreat. I just got an email letting me know that we will soon have an article telling all about it in our upcoming newsletter. I will be sure to let you all know what the whole story about the car cover is when I get my newsletter.

Why underwear? :o

Why not something we can really use, like kitchen towels. Then I won't be embarrassed to exhibit it. :cool:

Or guest towels---where you display it and it makes someone, anyone smile.:P

Teresa, I don't mean to put out your fire, if you want to organize a Panty parade--go for it. Just putting out some other options.:)

Oh Bonnie, You didn't hurt my feelings. THey are hard to hurt.

THe panty parade just came to mind.

I like the towels idea. We could do toaster cozies (anybody old enough to remember those) or potholders or doggy dresses. What about a purse parade? We could do this with anything. If we were really going to do this we'd need to have a good charity to raise money for? Let's keep thinking. IT might really be doable.

What about Quilts of Valor, they can always use Batting.. and who's more worthy than the GIs who are keeping us safe, and often, too da**ed often getting blown up or badly injured, or become Physically or mentally ill from it?

Just my HO and Big Mouth. ;)

RitaR

Since MQX is coming up soon, I wonder if we could all put something together for exhibit, donations, at that venue. I agree that Quilts of Valor is a VERY worthy cause. But what about all our friends down in Australia who have just lost everything including family members? If we had a couple of people outside of the United States send pieces then it would be an international effort. We could then move it to MQS. Just me throwing out ideas.

Dianne

Archived