Sign in to follow this  
Guest LA

EYE LOUPE

Guest LA

I found the great Eye Loupe that Connie & Mark suggests for using when looking into the hook area of our machines.

Pretty good price~

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=35450

Then of course we need this handy little must have for "hands free" work! :P

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=38481

Don't laugh until you have tried holding tools & needed a light all at the same time! ;)

Really cool Linda.

PS March seems like light years away. Can't wait to see the CQ in action.

I talked a customer into waiting so I coul1d put it to the test my first week using it. Quilt needs to be ready by April 1st. I'm sure I'll make it.

I am so EXCITED. (Just like the Kids going to DISNEY LOL)

"I'm too excited to sleep" lol

Tammie Baggett

aka Grammie Tammie

926 Stephens Dr

Westcliffe, Colorado 81252

grammietammie2014@gmail.com

The headlight flashlight is a wonderful thing for many areas! One of the more unique ways I?ve used it is when we?ve been away from home and I needed to take my dog outside after dark! Besides freeing my hands to hang on to my beloved Hannah, it?s a help when I pick up after her! These things have many uses.

Catherine P.

Millennium

Nevada, IA

Hey Linda,

Hard to believe that for $4.99 that would give off much light, do they really have enough wattage to actually work. Not that I'm a skeptic but "been there done that" with some of these inexpensive lights and I could do better with a candle. So if you know for sure this one is worth the S & H, which in most cases is twice as much as the item, then it would sure be worth having.

Hester:D

Hester Mastro

APQS Sales Rep.

www.quiltjunkie.com

Palm Springs, CA

Hey Linda, The light makes quilt a fashion statement. You know there ARE times when it would be really handy.

Myrna

Myrna Ficken A Quilter's Choice - APQS West, 5787 S. Gallup, Littleton, CO 80120;  Store 435-414-2026 Mobile 435-229-2703  myrnaf@q.com  www.aquilterschoice.com community. Look me up on Facebook   A Quilter's Choice - APQS West