Darlene Epps Books

backporchquilts

Most definitely....they will help with any make model or style...you are in total control of the size of the designs....so any sized machine will work. Even your regular DSM you can still get ideas, its just a bit harder on your shoulders when the day is done.

• 2 months later...

I just received Darlene Epp's Pocket Guide to Freehanding Heirloom Feathers, Freehand, Formal & Fanciful.

WOW! What a lot of great techniques and ideas. I haven't even gotten into the workbook, and I can hardly wait. This is all about timing--I've been drooling over all the beautiful feathers out there, and I'm not very patient to sit and digitize feathers---What a chore! Besides, there are so many you can do freehand!

Thank you Darlene for such excellent "pocket" books for us to use. Yes, of course I'll be posting pictures of PPP.

Funny story: DH picked up the mail and on the UPS priority envelop (it went to our PO box) there was in red type "Extremely Urgent". He phoned me as he was on his way to Portland, "Honey, do you need this right away, or can I continue to Portland and bring it to you tonight?" You know how hard it was for me to not say yes?:P

Archived