Accu Quilt Cutter

Hi! I thought I would chime in with some pictures of blocks I have made with some new dies. I highly recommend a die cut machine for cutting out applique shapes. whew! I can cut 8-10 shapes in a few minutes.

I can't figure out how to post more than one picture at a time, so please bear with me...

Rose Hall

How cute Rose! Which cutter are you using? I went out and bought a sizzix big kick to cut out applique pieces.

I've put the bug in my Mom's ear to go in partnership w/me for the Go, but in the meantime, we get to babysit Barb's while she's out of town for 3 weeks to see if we love it (we already do but she's leaving it here anyway :P)

It is dusty, by the way, but it's from fabric being cut.

I don't have any more waste than when I rotary cut if I just take a moment when I'm preparing/placing fabric and don't just flop it on (which I've done some of ;) )

By preparing, I'm still not doing as much fussing as I have to to rotary cut, interestingly enough.

I already look at patterns in books and see how they can be made w/the Go.

Unfortunately, my piecing still sucks. I think I might be one of the worlds worst piecers, but oh well. :P

Originally posted by TracyeQ

How cute Rose! Which cutter are you using? I went out and bought a sizzix big kick to cut out applique pieces.

I've put the bug in my Mom's ear to go in partnership w/me for the Go, but in the meantime, we get to babysit Barb's while she's out of town for 3 weeks to see if we love it (we already do but she's leaving it here anyway :P)

It is dusty, by the way, but it's from fabric being cut.

I don't have any more waste than when I rotary cut if I just take a moment when I'm preparing/placing fabric and don't just flop it on (which I've done some of ;) )

By preparing, I'm still not doing as much fussing as I have to to rotary cut, interestingly enough.

I already look at patterns in books and see how they can be made w/the Go.

Unfortunately, my piecing still sucks. I think I might be one of the worlds worst piecers, but oh well. :P

Hi Tracey,

I have the studio model. I love it.

Rose Hall

Archived