CQ - Hook-up blocks - Lesley McNamara

smorris

Hi Lesley

Butch has been trying to contact you but your emails are bouncing. I've tried emailling you too but am having the same problems.

Please let us know which email address works best for you. I'll call you at a more respectable hour today, if you don't see this message.

The information he wanted to pass on might be interesting to other CQ owners who have fitted Edgerider wheels to their Millis.

"We’ve had the X blocks for quite some time, but now we also have (or will as soon as production is finished) a spacer for the Stub axle and a Y hookup block for machine without a stub axle. So, we’ve decided to make these parts to make the cable stay level. They will only need either the spacer or the Y hookup block to go with the X Block.

The best way to get it paid for is to fax a credit card number, exp date and security code (on the back of the card) to me at 479-636-0408

Here are the costs of each choice.

X Hookup only. $25.00 USD plus shipping.

X Hookup Block and Stab Axle Spacer… $40.00 USD plus shipping. (For machines with the stub axle.)

X Hookup Block and Y hookup block… $50.00 USD plus shipping. (For machine without the Stub Axle like an Ultimate 1) "

Best wishes

sue in australia

Archived