Compuquilter should be arriving

Grammie

My Compuquilter should be arriving today or tomorrow. WOW. It is going to be so hard to just leave it alone and wait. 18 more days to go. YIPPY

I'm going to start on my Christmas Quilt tomorrow. I plan to stitch in the ditch I think. You think I could get most of the quilting done and reload once my CQ is ready and do a CQ Border? I like the Holly and Christmas Lights.

I know I'm suppose to work my way through the quilt but this would save me some time and I could get most of it completed. Should I just wait to begin?

I'm reading the auto sketch and I want to dig in the boxes but my honey says "Leave it alone before you mess something up". I don''t know where he gets this stuff.

I would love to turn on the computer and see the designs that come with it.

Patience, Patience, Patience

Hi Grammie

You can turn it on and check out the designs without having it all set up. Ring APQS and ask if there is anything you should know first before you plug the computer in. Here in Australia we have to flick the voltage switch at the back to 220 volts. You wont have to do that.

You should be able to view the patterns in Autosketch and do the Autosketch tutorials which will give you a head start when you do start using it.

Have fun

Sue in Australia

• 2 weeks later...

8 more days until I'm officially trained and ready to do my first compuquilter quilt. The antisipation is going to kill me. lol

I want to order some designs that are DXF (I think). I understand that I will be able to convert them. I love the Keryn Emmerson designs. Who has stitched these? I wanted to have at least one so that he can show me how to convert it to work in CQ.

Vacation starts tomorrow and I'm going to be VERY READY.

Archived