Anybody releasing a room at MQX?

Jeanne, if you are thinking about it don't wait to long....the closest hotel I could get when I waited to long several years ago was over 10 miles away and they didn't have a shuttle...luckly enough I was driving my own car so it wasn't a problem, but it was such a hassle to get up that much earlier and to go to the hotel so late at night.

Bonnie

we called one that is about a mile away with a shuttle that still has openings we need to book soon though. need to book a flight too and figure out how many days we can afford. Lol

I want to arrive on Weds probably thru friday. I hope to get to meet some of you girls on the forum that will be attending. what fun

I think I am flying in Weds morning and probably leaving afteroon on Friday going to be spending some time at my sisters in Vermont until Sunday and then flying back home. I will recognize some of you who have pictures up, and I will be the little short girl with a big SMILE:D:cool:

I want to come!!! Can't make it this year, spent all my money and vacation on the WWof Q classes at JoAnn's shop.

I do plan on attending next year but one of the vendors at the Mid-Atlantic Show told me that MQX would be in RI next year? Do any of you know about the change?

Guest Linda S

Yes, MQX will definitely be at the Providence, RI convention center in 2010. The Radisson in Manchester, NH has just become too small for the show and all the people who like to attend. Janet-Lee and Mary (MQX Founders) have gotten it all lined up. I'm sure info will be posted on their site once MQX 2009 is over.

Linda

• 3 weeks later...

That would be fabulous! At least for me. I am 20 minutes away from Providence! Also TF Green airport in RI is much easier to deal with than Logan in Boston for everyone else.

BTW, I have a guest room with two twin beds, and two pull out couches in the living room. Just in case someone needs a place to stay.

Dianne

Guest Linda S

Anyone needing a room or roommate for this year can contact Cilla Tyler -- agilelatte@aol.com -- she's the roommate coordinator. She can also give you tips on places to stay. As I mentioned above, MQX supplies their own shuttle to get folks to other area hotels. They've even been known to drop folks at the local mall if they need to pick things up!

Linda

Archived