lenni to sell

Find the S/N and check with the factory this will tell if is owned by the person who bought it. I would be very, very suspicious. Why is it not listed on Ebay? We had someone try to buy from a client and said they lived in TX but their email showed it was GB I think. End of interest. The IP of the poster can be checked to see where they really are. 2 posts no contact or profile??????????????? Caveat emptor. Check with your local dealer for used certified machines and no surprises. Don't depend on PayPal to protect you, protect yourself.

We have a Lenni in Cairo, Egypt. If this owner want to sell her machine and she is planning on upgrading to a Millennium she will probably sell it locally. If this is a legitimate offer a dealer could tell you. Have any of our dealers or the factory shipped a machine to Brazil?

John

Sorry, but I did buy this machine in USA, Florida, then I moved to Brazil. and I am not The Nigerian Minister of Justice, If someone have a question about the machine ask by email, I don t wanna show my information to everybody . to judge, please be sure about accusation.

Hi Vania

You didn't say why you are selling. If you are having problems that any of us on this list can help you with, ie. getting comfortable with your machine, getting business etc. please post your message here, we might be able to help you.

Good luck and best wishes

Sue in Australia

Thank you all for posting to this thread the warnings. I have heard so many heart breaking stories of fraud perpetrated on naive sewers it hurts. In these times, many people are looking for ways to make some money at home, I believe the scams have increased with the opportunities some bad guys are finding. To the seller, be aware, we all need to watch out for each other, you have gotten suggestions on how to sell safely, and perhaps even at a greater profit for yourself. I applaud people who are willing to say to everyone, be careful, be very , very , careful in these times. All buyers and sellers should be extra careful, working thru dealers is certainly the best way to safety and getting what you pay for.

I understand everyone, I selling because my health is not good, and here in Brazil, they don t know about this machine, I very unhappy for sell my machine but I have to sell. I have being tray to sell here in Brazil but is soo dificulty.

Hi Vania

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been well. Its a pity that you are not able to keep your Lenni, its a great machine.

I was wondering, did you have this machine adapted to work in Brazil. Have you used it since you got back to Brazil. The boards may not be compatible with Brazil. Something that a buyer would need to know.

Best wishes

sue in Australia

Vania,

On the spanish language board there is a posting from a dealer in Mexico, she might be a person to contact since you are in Brazil. I know that it is still a long way from you but I would think that she would be the closest dealer to you, unless there is one in Central or South America.

• 4 months later...

Hi, everybody, I dont know what I can do to help my self, I did buy the Lenni maquine and now I need to sell and I try to send to USA, but I can not pay to send, is to expensive, if same one have idea what I can do please tell me. I really need help. I spend all my money I have, to buy and now I can not work with this maquine. Please give same idea how I can do.

Vania, advise that you post the serial number so a potential buyer can verify the machine with APQS. Scans run high on the net. You may be the most honest person in the world but I'm afraid this is a world of doubt, you'll need to prove this isn't a scan. The people on here will help you but you need to provide info. We especially need to know the serial number, who you bought your machine from (American dealer's name) and if your Lenni was wired for another country (the US uses AC where most other countries use DC electric.

• 2 weeks later...

AC is used everywhere in the world. DC can not be transmitted long distances. This was tried by Edison. Different countries use different voltages and frequencies also different plugs and sockets. I believe Brazil uses the same voltage and frequency as the US. I received an email from this seller. This has been going on for a while but I have not seen a US dealer mentioned or S/N mentioned. This poster has been given this opportunity and has chosen not to share. This tells a lot to me.

John

This is to everybory don t beleveme, I don care , about what they say, my English is not soo good, but, now traing to sell here in Brazil, and I almost doing. In Brazil the watts is 220 is not like in USA, But we have a little machine to change the volts. I don t wonna steal anybody.

Vania,

It is wonderful that you have replied to this post. It is not how you speak and/or write in this forum that people are concerned about. It is the fact that you have been asked to supply the serial number of your machine, which ALL machines are given before they leave APQS factory. This has not been provided and in this world of scam artists why would you not want to come forth with this information if you really have a machine? Why would you not want to eliminate doubt and concern? Why won't you let people know in this forum know who your sales representative was? If you are really wanting to sell this machine, you need to be honest and come forth with this information.

So the real question is...How badly do you want to sell your machine, when these questions haven't been answered?

As I see it, you are not really motivated to sell it here in the USA, no matter what you write because of lack of valid answers about your machine. I wish you luck in selling your machine in Brazil. At least there, someone can come, try it out, know that it is for real and you can teach them all you know.

Thanks Cheryl for your attention, I bought a machine with a representative from Tampa Dea Crandall, does not matter now ,because I'm confident I can sell it here in Brazil,the transport to the USA would be very expensive, anyway thank you again for his enlightening and gentle.

Vania Castiglione

Archived