Burgoyne Surrounded

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shana, It took me forever to post this, but I think I finally got the hang of it. Truthfully, this was not hard to do at all. Can you tell I study Ronda Beyer's work. I bought the Judilators on her recommendation and I love them. I think I'm going to have to make me one of these for myself. Thanks

That quilt design is the theme quilt for American Quilters Society of Paduka this year, or last year?, I believe. Each year they focus on a traditional quilt and on their website you can find a list for years to come.

That's beautiful. I always wondered what the Burgoyne looked like.

I just tried to find the AQS list of quilts and I think it's not there. Anyone know what I'm talking about? or can guess?

Make room for me as well....I can even bring my own blow up bed if you need me too..... I have seen many many Burgoyne quilts, but this is the most gorgeous one todate. The rest were crosshatched, e2e's, McTavished BUT no one has out done or out shined like you did. WOW......this really just really took my breath away.

P.S. I really don't believe in stupid questions, so here goes. What is a/are Judilators?

OMG!!! That is gorgeous to say the least. And you said it wasn't that hard! It sure looks hard to me. What is a judilator. I have never heard that term. I am in absolute awe of this quilt. Truly, I want to quilt like this, so I guess I need to study Rhonda Beyers work as well. I will be checking that out. I love it!!

Joanne

your link didnt seem to work. I just found them at that same website although your link didnt seem to work for me. from the shape of those rulers they look like feather shapes, so how does that shape work into a curved crosshatch. inquiring minds want to know.

I can imagine that she is cool with it, I too would be way past cool with it. Hooray for you!!

Archived