Burgoyne Surrounded

I was suprised to see this post at the top. I love the Judalators because they have markings on them and they are angled so that you can get that nice curved look where you may not get it with a circle marker. I use the largest one mostly. The customer I did this quilt for will have it in one of our big quilt shows coming up in October and I am trying to make another quilt for myself to do the same type of quilting. Do you think it's fair if I compete with myself for quilting?:D

There are a couple others on my blog where I used them also. Sorry, I'm not good at posing pictures from work.

http://www.beestitchedquilting.blogspot.com/

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was in the hospital when this was first shown and I'm so sorry I missed such a stupendous job of quilting. Someone else has said, I'd not looked twice at a Burgoine Surrounded before.. it was too much like an irish chain, but lacking. Your quilting has made it a thing, quilt of beauty. Thanks for sharing the pict. and thank you to the person who brought it to the top again.

I'd also like to know more about what sizes Judalators you find most handy. Will check her website for the use info.

Thanks again,

RitaR

Joanne, I don't where I was (probably off in LaLa land) when you posted this, but I have to say that this is ONE AMAZING QUILT! I didn't read all the posts, so I'm sure that this has been said many different ways, but your quilting is so very nice. I've saved the pics into my "wanna be" file. Thanks for posting them.;)

Archived