Freedom is coming home today

I am so excited I finally am getting my freedom today!!!!!!!!!

I wish it was the Milli but I had to start somewhere. The delivery people left a message that they could have deliveried it yesterday but of course we weren't home. We were out house shopping and found a new home for my new baby!!!!! and the rest of the family of course:P :D;)

Happy quilting everyone;)

Char

Hello Everyone,

DH put the Freedom together late yesterday afternoon. I couldn't believe how busy we were yesterday.

Real Estate agent was here getting our house listed (big sign out front now) We were doing counter offers for the other house, and all I could think of was hurry up I want to get her put together!

This morning I am watching the DVD and hoping I can get the material and batting on so I can just play with her;) (still have to name her just not sure what)

Thanks for all the encouragement!!!!!!!!!!!

I have my 3 day classes with Sue in Elkhorn March 7-9 and I can't wait :D !

Yesterday my EQ5 program and books came and I want to sit and read through all of that. So much to do, I can't wait till monday when the kids go back to school and I will have quiet time to take it all in

Char

Char, You sound like me when I got my machine 6 months ago, LOL! I bought my EQ5 program a couple of months before I purchased my Liberty and my embroidery software program for my domestic sewing machine, there was so much to learn and I wanted to do all at the same time ;) all of this and taking care of my 5 kids and DH. Let me tell you now that there is just not enough time in a day to get everything done. But after 6 months I can say that I am extremely comfortable using all of my new toys and am learning new things on them all of the time.

Joann

Archived