machine maitance in CA?

Keown

Do you have an APQS machine?

Is it new?

If so, you should be able to get a maintenance class from your local rep as well as a free beginners class.

I will say, the APQS machines are wonderful-- the maintenance is daily fluffing (wiping the rails, cleaning the wheels, oiling, pampering, cosmetic stuff) and the actual maintenance on the workings is minimal. You may need to time your machine, adjust your needle up/down speed, adjust the height of the hopping foot, etc., but these are adjustments that are covered in your manual. And Iowa is a phone call away if you need help with any adjustment.

What are you having problems with? Or are you educating yourself for the future?

Zeke is the absolute BEST longarm tech!!!!! He is a personal friend of mine who knows sooooo much about all longarms- almost all brands, matter of fact. If anyone has the opportunity to get to Jackson, CA, hire him to teach you a maintenance class. You won't regret it!!! He is amazing with quilting machines!:)

Hey Zeke,

I'm still just hanging out at home... Mostly playing with the grandbabies, horses and quilting... Nothing too exciting- or productive for that matter. LOL!!;)

How's life in gold rush country? I was thinking about you just last week while I was clearing up some of the trees that came down during the last ice storm!! I swear everytime the last piece is cut, another tree falls somewhere on my land!

I hope you are doing well- I'll call ya soon!!:D

Hey Hey,

I here ya about the tree's. We had a bunch ourselves go down too and were playing cut'um up. We were still sawing from last summers dry season when the rain came and blew down some more. I'm very busy quilting and cutting. I've also gotten pretty good at cooking on a burn pile too. There's nothing better than cooked meat on an open flame. Talk to you soon. zeke...........

Archived