Liberty for sale -$9,500 - picture added -SOLD

Will sell for $9,500

2006 model with all the bells and whistles. It is the same as a size as a Lenni but better! It is light and smooth on the rails.

Laser light

12 foot table

horizontal channel lock

stitch regulator

zippered leaders

bobbins

stand alone bobbin winder

Motorized feed

It was lightly used for my business for custom quilting. I have retired from business and do not need 2 machines. (I have a Freedom SR)

Asking $10,000 (new it is a $15,500 machine). Buyer is responsible for shipping costs. I do have all the original boxes. Price reduced to $9,500

Please email me at stagecl@yahoo.com or send a U2U.

I can also be reached at 804-556-6662, please do not call after 9pm EST.

It is a good machine at a great price!

Cheryl

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Lori,

Yes, it is still for sale.

There are companies that ship partial loads. So you would need to contact them as to what the cost would be. I don't know what the total weight is of the unit, but that can easily be obtained from APQS. I do have all the original cartons and packing materials.

As Bonnie mentioned I am in Virginia in Sandy Hook. It is very small and may not be on your map, but look for Gum Spring, exit 159 on I64 and I am about a mile away.

Wendy,

I have not heard from Lori. If you are interested please give me a call tomorrow at 804-556-6662.

Or you can email me your phone number and I will call you. My email is stagecl@yahoo.com.

I sent you a U2U with my cell number to call tomorrow as an alternate number.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cheryl, This was originally posted in 2005? do you still have the machine? where are you? I'm always shopping, seldom buying and just full of information (or something else)....anyway...good info for anyone selling or buying...maybe? Check out U-ship.com. Anyone can post their particular shipping job and bidders make offers. Lots of odd stuff like piano's and odd items that the regular carriers charge arms & legs for. Sounds like an option worth checking into. Maybe up the price and include shipping?

The original post is from March 2009, my machine was purchased in 2006 and yes it is still available. Thank you for the information about U-ship.com, but I think I will leave the shipping to the purchaser. Many times the purchaser has a truck that all the boxes will fit in just fine or a cargo van works too.

:D:D My Liberty does need a new home!:cool:

This is a great deal. Don't let the shipping scare you away from this deal.

When I bought my second Ultimate I about 3 hrs ago, it was shipped for about $650 Oklahoma City to San Diego CA.

There are people who crate the machine and table and then usually a second entity ships it. The crate and frieght wee $650. It got here in about 4 days. I uncrated the whole thing, put them in the back of my Silverado (head in the back seat) and drove them 45 miles to my house.

This machine needs to find a good home.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived