My 2005 Millie will ship tomorrow!!! I have been dreaming about her for over a year, finally took the plunge. I can hardly believe she will be here by the end of the week. Talk about nervous, I feel like a new mom again. So much to learn, so may questions. It's all new to me. :) :cool: :)

Kim

Welcome to the world of LA'ing and this forum. You will find many kindered spirits here, lots of advice and information, but mostly friendship!

Always remember, breathe and have fun. It was the best advice someone on this forum gave me!

1208CB1FD43B6268025CE347F83F71E6.png
Our lives are like quilts - bits and pieces, joy and sorrow, stitched with love. ~Author Unknown

Proud  Owner of an APQS Freedom with IQ
Kwilts by Kerry

You will love this. You'll also have some frustrating times, take those in stride and remember it a learning process, you and your bundle of joy need to get to know each other.

Most important - remember to breathe;););)

As with all new babies sleep isn't high on the list of things to do.

57409FADFD4C1B52B69B3CFEC6B5525F.png

Millennium "My Harley"

Pensacola, Fl

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. - Douglas Adams

Hey Kim!!!! Is that you? Are you MY kim? Welcome regardless!!!! I'm so glad you found this forum. You will learn sooooo much!!!! Remember you can call me anytime!!!

A4D3F1A8FC6E09FA7B588F421C673A69.png

Debbie Cadwallender

APQS Sales-Service-Education

Central Michigan

517-304-6954

afinishedquilt@tds.net

www.die-ingtoquilt.com

Welcome to the Forum!! These people are the absolute BEST for any questions or help you may need!

And let us know how you are doing!

I just got my Millie at the end of February, and finally got the edgerider wheels balanced and I am plugging along practicing now!!

You will have a blast:D:D

1B3534BF41043F3B69B8C0B1C537B688.png
APQS Millie aka Big Baby
www.linneamariequilts.blogspot.com
Sew Batik Associate #1361

How Lucky that your Millie ships today, does that Irish theme help you in your naming process? We are all a little nuts about our babies,that's why we name em.

Love, Light and Laughter,

Abigail

Milennenium Owner since Oct. 08, She's Mai Linn. Pun completely intended.

Thanks for the good wishes and the warm welcome everyone, and Yes Deb it is me!I'm hoping for alittle extra good luck with my Millie shipping today ;). I can't wait to wrap my arms around her, which I will no doubt be doing as I unload her from the truck lol.

Kim

Welcome Kim. I agree with everybody else. Welcome to a whole new world of longarming. Your new Millie will become the best tool you have ever owned. I love love love mine. Breathe and relax when you get it. And post lots of pictures of finished quilts. We all love pics. Even practice ones.

Kristina at website http://withakquilting.blogspot.com/ and personal blog http://froggybottomquilting.blogspot.com/

Hoppily quilting along with FROGGER - my Green Millennium, and TOAD - my Liberty. Quiltazoid equipped too!

WELCOME - just make sure that either your kitchen is well stocked with food you don't have to cook or the take-out menus are close by!!!! Oh, and clean the house - you won't have time to clean for a while - priorities - QUILTING!!:P:P You are going to have so much fun! I still can't believe how much fun I have been having!!!!!:

Welcome to the fambly.

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

Yes, I just got a 2009 Milli also, and it ships tomorrow. I am really excited since this is my first LA. I have to say it is something that just happens once! Time to eat pizza, and clean up the quilt room to get ready.:P Karen

1F6CA5955DF121CC55971D0D9BDA7E0F.png

APQS Representative for Federal Way, WA

klwheeler@yahoo.com

510-386-4156

www.feathersandloops.com