APRIL MOXIE MEETING

Ok Moxies,

Someone remind me of the meeting day at Linda's cuz I don't want to miss it! I get my Linda's Rulers at the meeting and I don't want her to sell out before then. ROFLOL. Besides, I seem to be coming and going and forgetting where I am a LOT lately!!!:P:P:P:P Are we supposed to bring anything to this one i.e. food, quilts, gadgets, etc?

Nancy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nancy,

To the best of my knowledge, it's Sunday, April 26th. At least, that's what I have on my calendar. If you're over on this side of the state at that point, you can ride with me, except that I have to be in Leavenworth on Saturday (all day:() for church meetings.

Well geez, MB are you not running the company yet?? Whatsup with that? I think you should just go tell them you have an incredibly important meeting the REQUIRES your attendance and your whole future may depend on it. I'll vouch for ya.:P:P:P:P Or you can tell them I am considering purchasing a Garmin and need a one on one presentation of the features and stuff. And of course I will require ongoing personal support i.e. monthly meetings in the PNW.;);););) Maybe we could even get Shana to join us sometime since she has family in the area. Geez are plane tickets from Alaska expensive or what. :(:(:(

Come on over, MB. You know you have lots of places to stay.....

Nancy

I love Shana's idea. And you won't have a hotel expense because you KNOW we are all going to fight over who gets you. Except I don't have a home there anymore so I don't get in on the cat fight. Or dog fight in Beth's case!!:D:D:D Ah crap. It's snowing again. More like blizzarding. Oh well, it's only March.;););););)

Nancy

Mary Beth!!!!! Come for Saturday and stay with someone in Portland. I am game to drive down and have a visit--I am sure other Moxies would love to see you as well, as long as your hostess is OK with a crowd! It would be a two-day extended get-together and if you must fly back on Sunday, that will just give us something to talk about at the meeting!! Here's my sad face if you can't make it:(.

I'd say it's time to firm up the plans for the April meeting...

Sunday, April 26th.

Linda Rech's home--2713 Wiggins Rd Olympia Wa 98501 if you need to MapQuest. We are a mile and a half off Interstate 5 at exit 107.

Tentative start time--10 am. You train riders need to let me know when you will arrive so we can arrange pick-up.

What to bring---quilts to share for show and tell, favorite tool or technique, and only bring food if it is convenient for you. I don't want the train riders to bring food--especially anything that needs special attention--refrigerated or whatever. You will have enough to take care of on the train without food added to it. I will have a big pot of something (lasagne? chili? enchiladas?) so don't go crazy on me!! Chocolate or cookies--something easy--would be fine.

Shall we trek to Bayside for shopping? We need to co-ordinate that so speak up, Moxies!

Shout out here if you are coming, or email me and I will start the list!

I have a special easy project planned ( if it doesn't rain!) but let me know of any ideas for more fun!

All are welcome--you don't need to own an APQS machine, or any machine for that matter.

All you Washington/ B.C./ Idaho quilters, can you make it??

Archived