Day 1 With Myrna!

Yes, we had a great time today and I'm looking forward to the next two days as well!

Myrna is a great teacher and very patient with all of us. She got us to do things we didn't think we were able to do! Thanks Myrna!

Sheri is a great hostess and kept us well fed (Julie's daughter's choc chip cookies were wonderful!)

And thanks to Jason, Sheri 's DH for the cute little QUILTER sign he made for each of us. What a great guy!

I certainly had a blast today and plan more of the same tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

Sheri has been a great hostess and Myrna is a fantastic teacher:D I was told they are two of a kind and that is true----both great people and fun to hang with and learn from. It is intresting to see everyone's individual take on the same pattern-as we are all stitching side by side we can go down the line and see the patterns pop out differently on each of our sections. Then you can even take a part of a design of someone's you like and add it to your own design- and even then they are different-that is really what I like about freehand design-no two will ever be alike and all are wonderful!

Looking forward to tomorrow and more fun!!!:P

Archived