Sign in to follow this  
nora123

PC Quilter

Has anyone used PC Quilter with a millennium?. If so what do you think of it?. Just curious.

Nora

Millennium

Washougal WA

Nora Alquraisha

Columbia Gorge Quilting

Quilting with my new HQ Fusion"Baby"

Washougal WA

www.columbiagorgequilting.com

Recommend you do a search on this site, the system was addressed several times. The unit is designed for domestic sewing machines not LA. I wasted my money on it before going to the LA. I can't say anything good about it and the tech support was terrible in addition you had to pay for support after the first year of ownership.

Connie
Port Huron, MI   48060
APQS Sales Rep and Educator
Millennium with Intelliquilter (IQ)

"Be a good listener, your ears will never get you in trouble" Frank Tygr

sewsweetgator@aol.com
http://www.yoursite.com
287890c1690b93fca26ac74c1d32b308.png

Nora, Nora, Nora...! Please, please do NOT go any further! I will give you my personal experience with this organization... you glean from it what you might. First of all, NOTHING worked correctly with the unit I received. The main support person (who also is the main owner, code writer, and ego) maintained that I was doing everything wrong.... okay, then, I'm ready to learn... he tweaked the system, he messed with the system, and then became ill so that he was not available for ANYTHING.... no one else in the organization was in on the basics, so there we were... no support. When my circle wreath came out looking like the "Wreath from Chernoble" -- that was the straw that broke the camel's back. Take it back? NO WAY! Give us help? NO WAY! Fix it? NO WAY! Toward the end of our relationship, my husband simply wrote to him, and asked, "Do you want this unit back by UPS or FedEx?" To my surprise, a credit was issued onto my credit card account (God bless you, Visa!), and then as a real topper, we were told we were no longer welcom on the site. So... it was shut up and GO AWAY... NOW!

Then I met Cheryl Uribe and her Millenium.... and it was love at first sight. The CompuQuilter system works flawlessly for me (even though I AM a blonde!), and my quilting partner and I have had a blast with it. The stitching is flawless, the designs are wonderful, and yes, I will admit, it was a chunk of change to put out.... BUT I'M WORTH IT! ! ! :cool: Shere from the Salad Bowl of the World, Salinas, CA

Nora,

I have never owned a PC Quilter, but I have installed many CompuQuilters for APQS owners... I shudder to think of all the PC Quilters I have seen thrown in boxes headed for the trash when arriving to do a set-up. I realize the PC Quilter is much less expensive in the beginning... but I have seen far too many people spend their hard-earned cash on it and not be able to use it--- which is what led them to APQS. Evidently, there is NO resale value for a used PC Quilter if you decide you want a more stable, strong, and reliable computerized system, and your initial investment is cash thrown to the wind. My advice would be to spend the extra money for a system designed by an established company with a dedicated tech department.

Disclaimer***This is my personal opinion, and does not reflect the interest of any brand of computerized quilting system... Blah, Blah, Blah...

P.S. - Hello Shere!!! Hope you are doing well!!!:)

Tina Collins

Jackson, MO

tinaleecollins@live.com

(573)576-3160

Me again, I totally agree with Sewershere!!! I went through the same problems. I did not get a credit or refund because I tried to get it working and finally they told me it wasn't on warranty any longer and any tech assist would cost me another bank account for a year. I could have put the 4 thousand dollars in a LA instead. Don't do it!!! You'll have nothing but grief and a money pot.

Connie
Port Huron, MI   48060
APQS Sales Rep and Educator
Millennium with Intelliquilter (IQ)

"Be a good listener, your ears will never get you in trouble" Frank Tygr

sewsweetgator@aol.com
http://www.yoursite.com
287890c1690b93fca26ac74c1d32b308.png