Did my pic appear???

By geepeers it worked!!!!! I don't believe it and I'm finally going to get my quilts up on Webshots so bear with me on that one too. It may take me a while since I can't work on it all the time. My quilts aren't show quilts but they are mine. Have a great day and a quilty one. ;) You all are sooooooo great to share with.

Cute picture!!!! I love the quilt on the wall behind you. Nice backdrop......

Be sure and post your Webshots link when you get that done. It does take a while to do all that... I need to update mine. Not enough time in the day if we also want to QUILT! :D

I hate webshots. :mad: Oh, did I say that outloud?

Besides being outrageously over-subscribed, it is blocked where I work so I don't get to see the photos of the quilts.

I really have stopped posting to webshots altogether. The irony of that is that I just got my renewal notice ($29) for the premium service. If I don't pay it, I lose some of my earlier photos. Grrr.

I need to get those photos off there and onto a site that I can see from everywhere I have a good connection.

Hey, Renae, You did it!! I'm wondering why you didn't use that picture taken at Sheri's that show your "tight cheeks".:P:P

I have been having so much fun with my Millie, but the timing has gotten off twice already. It broke a needle the first time and Herb fixed it. It was great for a few hours of quilting and then the stitches were not catching. Herb checked and the timing was off again. Fortunately, he could fix it the second time pretty quickly. We're hoping it won't happen again. :o Herb talked to Christy at APQS after the first event and talked to her again today. She is going to check with Amy tomorrow and call Herb back with some ideas.

Archived