Struggling with this one

Hi everyone,

A sort of "lurker" here - I should confess that this forum is now part of my routine when I have a studio day - I feel like I already know most of you already. I am relatively new to long arming - loving it - and ready to take on lots of challenges which leads me to my request - I am open to any and all ideas for quilting this one. As you can see - lots of borders, funny open spaces, hand appliqued stars, a bit of a hearts design in one of the borders.....I can't see the forest for the trees.....thanks in advance, dianne

Hi and thanks for the warm welcome - especially those of you kind enough to help me get photos on here. In answer to Kenna's question - I have a millie - aka, Charlene the mean machine - I have a fabulous space to work in - mountain views and believe it or not the neighbour has a herd of sheep including spring lambs just below...I am indeed fortunate to do what I love in such great surroundings.....too bad I can't keep my fabric stash contained...I think my fabric pile has a party every night and forgets to get back into the cupboard by morning!!

Archived