Sign in to follow this  
Myrna Ficken

CREATING SPACES NOW AVAILABLE

Creating Spaces in ready and in stock . Ordes can be place online. TIA :)

Myrna Ficken A Quilter's Choice - APQS West, 5787 S. Gallup, Littleton, CO 80120;  Store 435-414-2026 Mobile 435-229-2703  myrnaf@q.com  www.aquilterschoice.com community. Look me up on Facebook   A Quilter's Choice - APQS West

Myrna, I just ordered the new DVD. Anxiously awaiting!!!!!

Judi Burr Customworks by Judi judib@gvtc.com  FRIENDS ARE ANGELS WHO LIFT US TO OUR FEET WHEN OUR WINGS HAVE TROUBLE REMEMBERING HOW TO FLY Author Unknown

Orders out girls.. Thank you. Hope you like it Scott went all out on the bloopers too :)

Myrna Ficken A Quilter's Choice - APQS West, 5787 S. Gallup, Littleton, CO 80120;  Store 435-414-2026 Mobile 435-229-2703  myrnaf@q.com  www.aquilterschoice.com community. Look me up on Facebook   A Quilter's Choice - APQS West

Hi Myrna,

Will you have them at HMQS? I'm in your first class of the first day! SO excited to be there and NOT be teaching. :P I'm just going to sit back and enjoy. :cool:

14EABCCA535C11FE692767BF2F0B87E2.png

DIGITIZED Designs for Computerized Quilting

The POCKET GUIDES to Freehanding

eppd@telus.net

Myrna

Got my Creating Spaces DVD today.. Watched it all day over and over, What a teriffic Dvd, I really love it, The bloopers are great, enjoyed them too, This is a must for any quilter out there,,, You did a super dupper job with this one too, Way to go girl!!!!!!! Absolutely LOVE IT Now I feel like I can do anything out there,

Wilma

Wilma DePriest

Thanks Myrna.

Got my dvds yesterday and watched them last night. I'm inspired to finish the quilt on the machine so I can put the next one on and try Creating Spaces! I missed the bloopers though.

1266535F19A9875626B7C8B5E232F348.png

Millenium

tricked out w/ Quiltazoid

Got mine today!

Judi Burr Customworks by Judi judib@gvtc.com  FRIENDS ARE ANGELS WHO LIFT US TO OUR FEET WHEN OUR WINGS HAVE TROUBLE REMEMBERING HOW TO FLY Author Unknown