Blocks I have received so far

Stitch is doing so good. He just got neutered yesterday so I have to keep him calm for 2 weeks. (sure I will...) He's such a goof ball, its hard for him. He really makes me laugh and he's been easy to train. He can sit, down, Hi-5, and jump through a hoop! Not too bad for 6 months old. A friend of mine got a Shnorky a Schnauser and Yorkie mix. Really cute.

Below is a pic of Stitch and me:D:D

post--1346190160277_thumb.jpg

Such a cutie Stitch is. It's great to see all the blocks people have sent. I'm getting excited too and I hope those who haven't finished their blocks yet are not agonizing over it. I'd hate to feel the pressure at this point. It's only the middle of April, and May has 31 days!:P That's 2 1/2 days per block----cinch!:cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, I haven't read this thread in a while. Hopefully, You all will read this again.

SYLVIA: No You can't have STITCH, but I'm sure he would love you he thinks everyone is his friend. (Just like ME!!!)

Abigale OOHH!! great name. But no, my cats (picture attached is Maab but Juno looks just like her only bigger) are named after goodesses of the underworld from different ancient cultures. ie. Maab - Celtic and Juno - Roman. I had an Isis, but she passed away a few years ago she was Siamese and more like a dog than a cat. I think cats deserve more elegent names. But I'll save "Muslin" for my next dog. I love it!!

Archived