HOBBS BATTING AND HARTLEY PRODUCTS AT MQS

Are you planning on attending MQS in Overland Park, KS May 12-16th? We have great pre-order specials for you on Hartley products and Hobbs batting!

Country Lane Quilting is offering a free gift with each pre-ordered Hartley accessory! For example, with a Hartley fence you will receive free 10 “L” bobbin cases and 100 steel bobbins. Wow! $150 value free product bonus with your fence! For other Hartley products you will receive bobbins and bobbin cases of your choice up to 25% of the cost of your purchase. This special is available only with pre ordered products.

Hobbs batting will be available from Lyn Heilman of Quilted Memories. Lyn is offering pre-order specials on Hobbs batting plus no shipping when picked up at the show! To ensure product availability please pre-order.

We are looking forward to seeing you at the Quilted

Memories MQS Booth #310! Be sure to sign up for the free batting drawing!!!

To order Hartley products contact me at Country Lane Quilting countrylanequilting@mail.com or 816-350-2002

To order Hobbs batting contact Lyn at Quilted Memories info@quiltedmemoriesllc.com or 913-492-8877.

John

I didn't include this information in my first post. I will have parts and supplies for APQS and Nolting machines no shipping or handling charges. I will have Singer MR Needles, bobbin cases, and bobbins (Steel and Aluminum). I plan on running some specials especially during the shopping frenzy. If you want to pre order and be sure you get your supplies email or call Country Lane Quilting. Lyn has received a lot of orders for her specials on Hobbs batting. Pre order to be sure you get special pricing and get what you want without shipping charge

John

Another thought that might be of interest to some of you on the Forum. I will be available in our booth to talk about any maintenance, trouble shooting or just general questions about Long Arm machines. This would be a great time to pick up Hartley products and spares for your APQS and Nolting machines. The staff at the company booths are often very busy with sales, so drop by with your questions; take a chair, “We’ll have the light on for you, (literally)” and just visit with us. Lyn can answer all you’re batting questions, but she reserves the “I’ll find out option!!!!”!

See you at the show,

John and Lyn

More exciting news about MQS! Marilyn Badger will be available in our booth with information about the Hartley Products and her award winning quilting techniques! We will schedule days and times in the near future! John and I are both planning daily door prize drawings to keep it fun!!!

We look forward to seeing you at the show,

Lyn Heilman

Archived