Who's coming to MQS ?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Joyce

I will be there. I only live about 1/2 hr away. Have thought about moving next to Mary Beth, Don't you think she would be really great cheap entertainment. :-) Joyce

Hey Joyce...welcome to the forum...we dragged you out of hiding didn't we :D Oh...very funny, by the way...I think I am a reincarnate of Lucille Ball...what do you think? :D:P

I'll be there all week. My first class is Monday at 8 AM.

And in case you haven't heard, Mr. Ramona Quilter will be there Th & Fri for a maintenance class.

I even talked my BIL, a single KC attorney, into attending the banquet. He is such a flirt and could not pass up a ballroom of unaccompanied women. LOL. So if you would like to flirt with him, make sure that you get the correct Card. One of them belongs to me. ;):D:D

Angela, what time does your plane come in Sunday ? Mine is due in 12:30 or so. Depends on wheather Delta changes my flight again ! I leave Sat. as well. I will have a rental car. Looking forward to meeting you and your Mom.

Don't forget Ladies and Gents, to stop and pick up your ribbon or flower or whatever Mary Beth and I come up with at the Chat table. Glenda

Glenda,

I am getting in a little before you. Around 11:45 but I am waiting for my Mom and her friend their flights get in around 12:30.

Where are you coming from in N Florida? My Mom is coming from Ft. Walton, but I don't think that she is on Delta, I think she is on Continental. Her friend is on a different airline. They are both leaving FWB about the same time and getting to KCI about the same time. The friend leaves on Wed or Thurs. Mom and I leave around 3 on Sat.

How hard is it to get from KCI to Overland Park. I have lived in big cities and am not afraid of traffic. And I have a.......Garmin..... (Smile, Mary Beth!)

I'm about 4 to 5 hours from Ft Walton. I live in the 'never never triangle'. Half way to Jax and Tallahassee and between Gainesville and Valdosta Ga. Not reallty close to anything except cows and chickens ! LOL My Garmin got me to the center but confused the heck out of me going back to the airport. Got seriously lost. Maybe we can meet up in the airport. I'll let you know what goofy shirt I will have on. probably the one that says' My husband lets me buy all the quilting supplies that I can hide'. That sounds like a good one to travel in, don't you think ? :D :D Glenda

Glenda,

I used to drive between Jax and Tally a lot when I was in college. Lived in Tally and my roommate was from Jax so we either went toward FWB or JAX for food and clean laundry on the weekends.

You are so right about the chickens. I have followed so many poultry trucks across I10.... The worst is when you never see the trucks, but you still know that they were there. YUCK!

The shirt got a chuckle out of my DH. Although he said that I don't seem to bother hiding any... What he doesn't know won't hurt him. ;)

Meeting at the airport sounds like fun!

Angela

Archived