A VERY SAD MOM

Kay, my prayers and thoughts are with James , you and all your family at this hard time. From the little time I have been a member of this forum I know you will get great support from all your friends here.

I would love also to to purchase your Grandma's Dresses pattern

Best Wishes

Kath in UK

Kay, I am praying for a remission for your son's body and peace for his mind and yours. We don't always understand God's plan but be assured, He has one and it is good. So many times after going through a difficult trial I have looked back (maybe years later) and seen His hand very clearly. (((HUG)))

Oh my gosh Kay! We will keep you in our thoughts. Count me in for the pattern. Anything we can do to help? Do you want me to put a link to the pattern purchase instructions on our website?

All the best - take it one day at a time.

Loes and Theo

Kay,

I am so sorry to hear about your son.... please stay positive and remember that our thoughts are with you and that we are more than happy to support you in any way, shape or form that we can.

Like all the others, I think your Dresses quilt is lovely and would love to purchase a pattern. I would also love to make a quilt of old Shirts.

Regards and lots of ((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))

My prayers and best wishes for your son. I know several people with MS. There are differing types and many people go into remission or partial remission intervals. They are making making research breakthroughs in treatment and cures, so keep your hopes up.

I would also be interested in purchasing the pattern when it is done. I thought it was adorable.

Kay, May I urge you and your family to constantly visualize your son as being healthy and having a restoration of strength and vitality.

Also......... take a few minutes to watch this short presentation.

www.BigShoesMovie.com

I think we all could use a bit of that as well....Kay I hope your clouds are lined with silver today.... And I too thank you Jim for that....I wasn't have a bad day, but this made it even better....:P Thank you!!!

Kay: Hopefully your son will be fine and learn to live with MS. I too have MS and have had for many years. I raised two sons alone, ran a beauty shop for more than 30 years and now own a quilt store with my partner Debbie. I also longarm every day of the week. These things only make you stronger and appreciate the things we do have and can do. I have been VERY good for many YEARS now and some days don't even think about the desease. My prayers are with you and your son. God Bless!

Archived