Sign in to follow this  
Kay Anderson

A VERY SAD MOM

Kay, my prayers and thoughts are with James , you and all your family at this hard time. From the little time I have been a member of this forum I know you will get great support from all your friends here.

I would love also to to purchase your Grandma's Dresses pattern

Best Wishes

Kath in UK

Happy owner of my newly Blissed 09 Lenni, with new friend Intelliquilter ClasiQ

FCF5C84CD6D4F7A87DB5FBE50FDA5592.png

http://kathsquiltingdiary.blogspot.com/

Kay, I am praying for a remission for your son's body and peace for his mind and yours. We don't always understand God's plan but be assured, He has one and it is good. So many times after going through a difficult trial I have looked back (maybe years later) and seen His hand very clearly. (((HUG)))

Oh my gosh Kay! We will keep you in our thoughts. Count me in for the pattern. Anything we can do to help? Do you want me to put a link to the pattern purchase instructions on our website?

All the best - take it one day at a time.

Loes and Theo

signedloes.png

Art and Stitch - easy-to-use full digitizing software for longarm quilters and machine embroiderers

http://www.artandstitch.com/

Pre-Design Studio - the easy-to-use vector drawing program for embroiderers and machine quilters

http://www.pre-designstudio.com

As a mom who has seen her child suffer there are few things as agonizing. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Hopefully they can get the MS under control. Take care of yourself, too.

Always Learning...................
BDD01DC46EEB682EED5DD080AA4D13E9.png
When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.

We always have to remember it's HIS answers not OURS, but he gives us comfort and love and trust to get thru it. What do people do that don't know the Lord when the valleys of life come? Hang on Kay - prayers to you and your family.

Sharon

Sharon Whittlesey

Sharon@weinmaninsurance.com

Woodburn, Iowa

Kay,

I am so sorry to hear about your son.... please stay positive and remember that our thoughts are with you and that we are more than happy to support you in any way, shape or form that we can.

Like all the others, I think your Dresses quilt is lovely and would love to purchase a pattern. I would also love to make a quilt of old Shirts.

Regards and lots of ((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))

Susanne

6197ad4b327055d9f6b6b98deb02371b.png

http://community.webshots.com/user/NeedlesNest

"The Essentials to happiness are... something to love, something to do and something to hope for." - William Blake

My prayers and best wishes for your son. I know several people with MS. There are differing types and many people go into remission or partial remission intervals. They are making making research breakthroughs in treatment and cures, so keep your hopes up.

I would also be interested in purchasing the pattern when it is done. I thought it was adorable.

Linda

PATCHogue, NY

Kay, May I urge you and your family to constantly visualize your son as being healthy and having a restoration of strength and vitality.

Also......... take a few minutes to watch this short presentation.

www.BigShoesMovie.com

I think we all could use a bit of that as well....Kay I hope your clouds are lined with silver today.... And I too thank you Jim for that....I wasn't have a bad day, but this made it even better....:P Thank you!!!

Bonnie Botts

APQS Sales Rep - Certified Service Technician

APQS Millennium 2006---MJ

APQS Millennium 2004---Lucy

405-533-1025 home

518-935-3832 cell

"Absolute rules are about as useless in making quilts as they are in raising children" Carter Houck---1992

Kay: Hopefully your son will be fine and learn to live with MS. I too have MS and have had for many years. I raised two sons alone, ran a beauty shop for more than 30 years and now own a quilt store with my partner Debbie. I also longarm every day of the week. These things only make you stronger and appreciate the things we do have and can do. I have been VERY good for many YEARS now and some days don't even think about the desease. My prayers are with you and your son. God Bless!