Next swap

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boni, I love the summer blocks idea. Maybe we could try applique (like fused and machine blanket stitched LOL) . I would like a pictorial summer wall hanging or light bed quilt. How fun would that be?

I hope everybody gets their blocks this weekend. They really are all pretty together, aren't they? I really want to get mine sewn together, but I have one of Nadine's quilts on the machine and another of hers in a sack, waiting to be quilted. (yes, she pieced some blocks for this exchange) AND I have papers to grade and lessons to prepare for next week. Gosh I wish I didn't have a full time job. :D

Our blocks arrived today, Thank you Teresa. Both the light and the dark are lovely and very special. I am embarassed now at the signatures I did. They seem gaudy compare to all of yours.

Becky is considering doing hers as a fund raiser for our church youth group. I have a difficult time letting go of anything I love.

Hopefully we will have something to show you, some day.

Thanks again

Bobbi

I purchased some fantastic fall fabric to use in setting my fall blocks at a shop in W Yellowstone MT. Bought all 6 1/2 yards.

I have some corn fabric I am willing to share if anyone is interested. $5 per yard. Was going to use it on the back...but changed my mind. I am pretty certain I have 5 yards of it. I will double check.

post--13461902463364_thumb.jpg

Hi Teresa,

Do I need to transfer you some $$ for return postage yet?

I've been trying to check the forum and my U2U daily but, alas, I could have missed your message......I really dislike owing money

Many, many Thanks

Edited to correct spelling from Terese to Teresa...I have a cousin Terese lol

Teresa, just wanted to let you know that I received my blocks, this past thursday, 27th. They are all so beautiful. I am going today to find fabrics to actually make it into a finished top. I am using this project to inspire myself to get busy again!

Thanks again for organizing.

Archived