Next swap

AW geez, wish I could do this one but I've got 2 king sized quilts to do this summer. One is paper pieced wedding rind with appliqued flower border. The other is a spiral medallion design like the ones in Renae Merrill's Spiral Quilts book.

Have fun gals.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This summer is a bit too soon for me to get them done. I don't want to be left out of the next one though.

I do want to do more exchanges, but I have a hard time following all of the different posts and threads that get posted. Sometimes I get a bit lost. So are these normally posted under the "birthday block".

Maybe someday we could do one that is the same blocks but all different fabrics, that would be kind of cool. Like all brights done in a particular block. looking at the blocks pictured above they look gorgeous as they are layed out too!

I wish you all the best, and I definately want in next time, I have had such fun with the 30s and thank you so much Teresa for organizing this one.

Brendalee

I wanted to ask for your advise with me doing just a fabric exchange. I wish I had the time to join you ladies, I had such fun with the 1930's. I will play again next time!

Teresa, if you would email me I would really appreciate it. I don't know some of the technical things about the boards.

Thanks

Brendalee:):):):)

So those hotter colours to warm up the cooler months.

I'm in and I've already got the black backgrounds set to go. Just sorting through the fabrics for the Fall/Autumn toned fabrics.

May not all be the same block, as I have found some orphans of the right colours to add black too.

Lyn

Originally posted by Boni

My assumption:

As with the New Year's exchange

Prewash all fabrics--starch the heck out of them.

Sign name, city, state

Correct?:D

:o

This is my 1st swap with this group... and I need to know before I start on the blocks today. If I need to do the above. If I do. I need to get moving. :cool:

Archived