CompuQuilter Upgrade / New Program

Sue E.

I just heard that Stan has been working on a new program / upgrade (not sure which it is) for the CompuQuilter. I understand that it is in beta testing and is supposed to be released in May. Has anyone else heard anything about this and what is going to have for us?

I think the program is great now and can't wait to learn more. I heard it is really supposed to be great. :D

What I really need is a more involved and intense tutorial on the digitizing aspect. I am still having major issues with trying to learn the program and to top things off I got a new computer and have had to try to reinstall all the programs and files into AutoSketch and things are not going smoothly for me.:( Any help with what files I need and where to put things would be great. Also, does anyone know where I can go to take classes on using AutoSketch - at least the part of this humongous program that we use. I need all the help I can get! (Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I can't make it to either MQX or MQS this year. I am going to try to get to Innovations in September.)

Hi Sue

Stan's been working on the upgrade since late last year. It will be a nice surprise to see, after the beta testing, if all the things he has been working on are working to his satisfaction and can be included in the next upgrade. I know we are all going to be thrilled with his work. I guess too he doesn't want everyone to know what he's working on in case the opposition beat him to releasing it!

I know Dee Dee has been working on upgrading the manual too, especially with regard to Autosketch.

Sue, have you downloaded the most recent manual, its more uptodate than the one we got back in May last year and has a little more on Autosketch.

One of the APQS reps is working on a manual that only covers the Autosketch info we need. It will be great when its ready. I know she's working hard on it around her other commitments.

You can also get some good information on Autosketch from the Statler website www.statlerstitcher.com.

What problems are you having with the program - perhaps some of us can helpl

I'm going to send you a U2U about your cable design.

Best wishes

Sue in Australia

Archived