Brigit, Shana, Linda, Laura,& Barb's Quilt

This is Brigit's Quilt!! I took pictures of the "Teachers Choice" award winner which is Shana's quilt. And I will also post pictures of Linda Cards quilt and Laura Farnham's quilt and also Barb's quilt. To me they are ALL WINNERS!!!!I have to resize some pictures first so bare with me. So here you are.........

post--13461901846968_thumb.jpg

I also took some pictures of "our girls" quilts, but my camera is at home. Sorry to have missed you all Friday evening & Saturday, I had been put on a new medicine and threw up from Everton, MO to Overland Park. My mom was ready to find the hospital.

Wow, There's some pretty awesome quilting in those quilts. Yes, you are all winners. Great job.

I promise, along with many of the Forum readers, I will put a quilt in the show next year to have something to share. I had my fabric, just didn't have the time. I heard that alot last week.

Renae, if you click the edit button on the posting, you can fix Shana's name to be Brigit's so that there is no confusion.

Thanks for sharing. I ran short of time and didn't get all the pictures I wanted.:D;)

Thank you for posting the pictures! Wow, they are all wonderful and prize winning indeed! Congratulations to all of you!:)

The quilting is awesome! Wishing I could have seen them all in person. It's been wonderful reading all the messages here, and seeing all the pictures posted in the past week of of all of you and your quilts. :) Such a special treat!

Archived