Used Pfaff 4.0 Quilt Expression for sale

I just purchased a George and want to sell my Pfaff 4.0 quilt expression. I've priced it below the dealer's sale price from last December. And I've included lots of extras. Please call if you're interested... or know someone who is. 559-647-0055

This machine is barely used; I have an older Pfaff I want to keep. This machine is in perfect condition.

Pfaff 4.0 Quilt Expression

Original cost 2,549.00

Less store discount (225.27) 2,323.73

Less 7% resale to you (162.66)

Total Sales Price (not including freight) $2,161.07

Included accessories:

Single hole needle plate 30.00

Clear appliqué foot 35.95

Extra open toe free motion foot 25.00

Extra embroidery feet - 4 (2 modified) $24.95 ea 99.80

(one came with the machine; 5 total)

Sew on button foot 39.75

Pintuck arches (you'll need to get pintuck foot)* 14.95

Yarn couching foot set 62.95

Extra Bobbin case 57.95

Bobbins (45 total - 6 came with machine) $6/pkg 10 $ 24.00

Pfaff Quilt table 192.95

Modified ankle for good free motion visibility 45.00

Total extras included $628.30

*I already had the pintuck foot so I only purchased the arches

that lift up the fabric before the double needle sews it through

the pintuck foot

I'll attach a link to the features on this machine. It really is awesome if you applique or piece your own tops.

http://www.pfaffusa.com/Expression_4_16031.html

My favorite feature is the auto foot lift. I set it so that when I stop sewing, the foot automatically lifts for me to shove another block set under it for sewing... or if I'm appliqueing--my absolute fav!--it lifts so I can pivot the fabric while keeping both hands nicely placed on the top to guide the needle around even the most fussy applique. And I'm really including a bundle of great feet and accessories with this machine.

Lynnie

I'm selling it because it's the newest and worth more than my 2056--which is about the same features but has the smaller harp area. I really would like to have the money to pay for Geroge.

Yes, it really is a great machine and I've modified some of the feet (which is why there are extras) to have greater visability and use while FMQ. And there's a modified ankle to have greater visability while using the spring setting for FMQ.

This machine does sensormatic FMQ and that foot wasn't good enough for me but the sensormatic action is wonderfully smooth while FMQ. So I bought more feet while at Road and had those modified by my shop guys and they're really good with visability and thread control. Then my dealer sent two more feet... I'd ordered and forgotten about them. So whoever gets this machine has a nice set of modified ones and three that aren't modified in case they want to just keep them as is or strike out and attempt to create the perfect FMQ foot.

That ankle is amazing. I got the idea from Patsy Thompson

www.patsythompsondesigns.com

she's a Pfaff user too. And the bottom of the ankle where the foot snaps in place has been removed. When using the spring action FMQ foot (which I really like too), there's just nothing hanging down from the post where that foot attaches to block visability beyond the back of the foot. The only visual block which isn't much is to the right side where the arm of the foot rests on the needle screw post. I have a modified ankle for my 2056--it's wonderful! If you've not yet seen that, go to Patsy's site and just scroll down through the blog. She has a quick time movie there for you to see her talk about it and use it and then she gives the dealer in NC who modifies and sells these.

I just bought an extra ankle (after buying the first one from the NC shop for my 2056) and had my shop guys cut and polish it. It's wonderful.

Good luck on your top line machine. You must be into embroidery? It's not my thing but occasionally I pay someone to make a stitchout for me to use on something.

Lynnie

Archived