MOXIE Mail List

<html>

<font color=#870026 size="3"><B>

This is the updated list as of 12:10 PM PDT Tues. 26 May 09.

<font color=#600087 size="2"><B>

In compiling the list for those who want to be notified regarding the Moxie meetings and activities. I have addresses for the following individuals.<br>

Barb Mayfield<BR>

Beth Durand<BR>

BrendaLee<BR>

Ellen Childs<BR>

Karen Burns<BR>

Linda Rech<BR>

Bev Hogan<BR>

Lynda Newell<BR>

Mary Beth<BR>

Meg Marsh<BR>

Nancy Jo<BR>

Nora Alquraisha<BR>

Rebecca Tellez<BR>

Sharon Moorehead<BR>

Rosie Rhine<BR>

Patty Jo<br>

Linda Steller<br>

Carol Currier<br>

Gail Drake<br>

Maxine Gregory<br>

MELORA<br>

BONNIE<br>

Pat Schafer<br>

Denise Clausen<br>

Bobbie Hunter<br>

If there are any more who wish to be on the list please email me with your name and email address.<br>

If you would include your APQS username it would be nice.

Jim Hogan jmyhogan@aol.com<P>

<marquee>

<font color=#008760 Size="3"><B> ~ ~ ~ ~ MANY MANY THANKS to ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR HELP. ~ ~ ~ Dont hesitate to email me with ideas or news for the MOXIE NEWS. ~ ~ ~ ~

</marquee>

</B></font>

</html>

Guest Linda S

Jim - Would you add me? I haven't been able to make it yet, and won't be able to come in July, but perhaps some day. You all seem to have so much fun and I love meeting other quilters.

Linda Steller

lsteller@uoregon.edu

APQS User name Linda S

Jim , I would like to be added also , I keep thinking that I will make to a meeting ;) then I never do . I was hoping to make to Seaside this July but my husband is having health problems :(

I would really love to meet you all one day .

Carol Currier

curriercarol@hotmail.com

Quiltsinmotion apqs forum name

thank you

Gail, Happy to include you.

How would you like for me to contact you?

Linda & Carol, I have addded you to the list.

Bev and I won't be able to make the July get together either as that is the day we are scheduled to fly back from KC, MO late that day. We will , however, be sending out the news & details of the July event.

Apologies to Patty Jo. You are on my original main list. don't know how I missed getting your name on this one.

Thanks Gail for the addy.

Melora, you also are on my original list, I just don't have an email address for you other than the U2U, that is why I didn't post your name above. I was hoping that you would send me an email with contact info.

Jim my business partner and I would like to be added. We have been to one meeting and that one was the one at Patty Jo's house in late summer last year. We enjoyed meeting everyone so much.

Denise Clausen - nadyne@oregoncoast.com

Bobbie Hunter - southernmiss@yahoo.com

Thanks - Bobbie

Jim

Please add me to the mailing list.

I still plan to get with you on the embroidering but we are leaving on 5-30 for a 3 week road trip to the Midwest. Do you know how many quilt shops are between here and there. Well almost as many as John Deere places that Mel wants to stop at. we might need 3 months instead of 3 weeks.

Maxine Gregory

Hillsboro, Or

omgmcb@verizon.net

Archived